FUN is pleased to announce that the following proposals were funded with the generous support of our corporate donors for the 2009 FUN Equipment Loan Program:
- Steven Lloyd and Ryan Shanks – North Georgia College & State University; Departments of Psychology and Biology; “Does prenatal or adolescent exposure to psychostimulants produce cross sensitization to methamphetamine?” – Kinder Scientific
- Amy Jo Stavnezer – College of Wooster; Department of Psychology and Program in Neuroscience; “Curricular and research integration of the Noldus EthoVision XT into a behavioral neuroscience laboratory” – Noldus
- Jennifer Yates – Ohio Wesleyan University; Department of Psychology; “Undergraduate Neuroscience Research at Ohio Wesleyan University” – San Diego Instruments
- Kent Dunlap – Trinity College; Department of Biology; “Socially-induced neurogenesis in adult electric fish: assessing the contribution of locomotor activity using EthoVision® animal tracking software” – Noldus
- Van Doze – University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences; Department of Pharmacology, Physiology, and Therapeutics; “Adrenergic regulation of neurogenesis and schizophrenia” – San Diego Instruments
Many thanks to our sponsors and selection comittee, and bet of luck to the awardees!