The Biology Department seeks applicants interested in teaching the upper level Neuroscience Seminar (Biology 385) in January, 2012. The class will meet on Monday through Friday 10:40 a.m.-12:40 p.m.
Applications will be reviewed beginning June 17, 2011. We will continue to review applications until the position is filled.
Applicants are expected to have completed or be near completion of a Ph.D. in an appropriate field.
Please click on the applicable links for general information about St. Olaf College and the department of Biology or Neuroscience program.
Application materials must be submitted on the St. Olaf College Human Resources website at http://jobs.stolaf.edu. A complete application includes:
- a cover letter outlining your qualifications,
- a current curriculum vitae,
- unofficial graduate and undergraduate transcripts,
- a short statement (1-2 pages) describing your teaching philosophy,
- and the names and email contact information for three professional references who can speak to your abilities in classroom and laboratory teaching.
Questions may be directed to:
Kim Kandl., Chair of Biology
1520 St. Olaf Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057-1098