FUN is offering a $500 dollar travel award for the design of the new FUN t-shirt for the 2009 SfN meeting in Chicago. We are requesting that students and/or faculty submit new designs for the FUN t-shirts that will be sold at the FUN Booth in Chicago. The travel award can be used by a student design winner to travel to the meeting or it can be used by a faculty design winner to support the travel of an undergraduate to the meeting from their lab. The design requirements are:
- It should have either FUN or Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience in the design
- It should have the website www.funfaculty.org
- It should fit on the front of a standard t-shirt
- complementary t-shirt color suggestions are welcome
- If you would like to use the FUN logo it is attached below
Please submit all designs as a high resolution image file (jpg, tiff, or gif) to Chris Korey (email@example.com) by July 1, 2009. The winner will receive a free t-shirt with their design and the travel award at the FUN Poster Session and Social in Chicago. Please email Chris if you have any questions.
|FUN logo.jpg||317.73 KB|