The 2017 FUN workshop took place at Dominican University from July 27-30, 2017. These pages serve as an internet archive for the workshop.
- Access all the posted slides, handouts, and other materials shared by presenters and participants via this public folder on Google Drive. Click here.
- Video posted to the conference will be coming soon.
- Need to get in touch with another participant? Email Bob to request the names and emails of all those who registered (available only to other participants).
- Photos? Some are posted here. If you have more to share, email Bob.
- Local news coverage? Yep, an article about FUN 2017 was published in Oak Park’s Wednesday Journal. Online version is here.
- Upcoming issue of JUNE – expected out with conference proceedings in Spring 2018.
We hope you loved being at FUN 2017. If you didn’t attend, we hope the stories and fun shared by those who did will leave you itching to attend FUN 2020 at Davidson College. Special thanks to all those who helped make FUN 2017 such a success: our amazing roster of participants and presenters, the support of Dominican University, the backing of our wonderful sponsors (AD Instruments, INCF, Backyard Brains, and Neurobytes), and the tireless efforts of our programming committee.
What was it like to participate in the FUN 2017 workshop? Here’s a word cloud generated by participants when asked for the first 3 words that came to mind about the workshop: