Renew Your Dues
Every attempt has been made to make the dues payment system as painless as possible. If you run into problems, contact the FUN webmaster, treasurer, and/or secretary for help. Note that you may still pay by check (contact the FUN secretary directly to make arrangements). Also, the dues system will provide you with payment invoices and receipts sufficient for reimbursement from your home institution.
- From the Navigate menu on the left-hand collumn, choose "Pay Dues"
- A menu of dues options will appear. Select the appropriate dues level (e.g. Regular Member). You may pay multiple memberships on the same account (e.g. regular member for yourself and a sponsoring membership for the university your represent).
- You will be taken directly to the shopping cart. From here you can checkout directly. If you are not ready to checkout yet, you can use the "shopping cart" link on the top menu bar at any time to return to this page. You can also adjust quantities to pay for more than one year of dues.
You will be taken to an order details page. Fill out your billing address. This is probably different from the institutional address in your profile. The payment system will save your billing addrress for the next time you renew. Once your information is complete, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Review Order"
- Note that your only payment processing option is Paypal--this is our only processor, but you may use any major credit card as your payment method. You do *not* need a PayPal account to pay dues. Also, you may pay by check by contacting the FUN treasurer: [email protected].
- You will be taken to a confirmation page. If your address is correct, click "Submit Order"
- You will be taken to our payment processor, PayPal. Here you have a choice of payment methods. To pay via any major credit card, click th e "Continue" link on the left-hand side of the screen. To pay via a PayPal account, login using your PayPal credentials. The most common choice here would be *Continue*, to pay via a regular credit card
- You will now see the credit-card details page. Fill in your credit card #, expiry date, etc, and click "Review Order and Continue"
Confirm your order! You did it!
You will recieve a series of emails
- Payment receipt from FUN
- Membership renewal notice from FUN with your new due date
- It can take up to 5 minutes for your new due date to register, so please be patient.
- You can always review your due date and order information from the My Account link on the top menu.
- You will recieve a series of emails
Step 1: Select Pay Dues
Step 2: Choose dues level
Step 3: Select Checkout
Step 4: Enter Billing AddressStep 5: Confirm Order
Step 6: Select your payment method
Step 7: Enter credit card information