Manual Dues - Due Date Override
It may be necessary to manually update a member's due date. If this is due to a payment received, then consult the help section on paying by check here. If this is simply a correction of the member's due date, follow on.
- From the Dues menu, select Member List
- Find the member in question and select view
- From their account page, click EDIT
- Scroll to the bottom and expand the Ubercart Roles section
- From there you can add, modify, or delete a membership renewal. Remember, actions you take here will not be tied into the payment system, so this will not go into the system as a renewal/new member/etc.
- Unfortunately, you can only adjust existing due dates by increments of days, months, years--you can't specify a specific date. The datediff function in MSExcel can be helpful in determining the correct date increment to use to provide the desired due date.