These are reset within the first two weeks after the SfN/FUN meeting and committee chairs are informed of their committee composition. Use this list to update the committee page on the website.
Presidents Advisory Board
- Past-President, Past-Past President, Past-Past-Past President
Travel Award Committee
- President-elect is chair
- Bylaws: "The Chair will ask one councilor and at least two other regular members or Fellows (one from the Executive Committee and one from the general membership) to assist with the selection process."
- It is a good idea to ask two individuals who ran for councilor but lost to serve on this committee to keep them involved
- President-Elect is Chair
- Bylaws: "The Election Committee shall consist of the President-elect, acting as Chair, the Past President, and one councilor appointed by the Chair of the Election Committee"
- Chair is by Presidential Appointment. Eric Wiertelak is the current chair so ask if he would like to serve again.
- Bylaws: "The Editor-in-Chief of JUNE and two or more other members (at least one member of the committee will be from the Executive Committee) appointed by the Chair shall assist in the fulfillment of these activities."
- Ask Eric to let you know who the committee members are so the website can be updated
- Chair is by Presidential Appointment. Julio Ramirez is the current chair so ask if he would like to serve again.
- Bylaws: "Two other members (at least one member of the committee will be from the Executive Committee) appointed by the Chair shall assist in the fulfillment of these activities."
- Ask Julio to let you know who the committee members are so the website can be updated
- Chair is by Presidential Appointment. Bob Calin-Jageman is the current webmaster.
- Bylaws: "The Chair shall be assisted in the fulfillment of these duties by the President, and one member at large appointed by the Chair from the general membership of regular members and fellows."
FUN Awards Committee
- Past-President is Chair
- Bylaws: "This committee, which shall consist of the Past-President (chair), President, a councilor and atleast one regular member or fellow appointed by the Chair"
- Treasurer is Chair
- Bylaws: "The Finance Committee shall consist of the Treasurer-elect, the Treasurer acting as Chair, the President, one member from the general membership, and one member from the Executive Committee appointed by the chair of the Finance Committee"
Brain Awareness Week Travel Award Committee
- The committee will be chaired by FUN's representative on the Public Education and Communication Committee (PECC) of the Society for Neuroscience.
- Bylaws: "The chair will ask two councilors and one member of the general membership to serve on the committee. The award review committee will consist of the BAW travel award committee and one other member of PECC appointed by the chair."